Emily Morrison, from Cruiseabout, is the exclusive travel agent for The Whole Connection cruise. Reservations made through other agencies or direct with the cruise line DO NOT include our holistic wellness program and social events. Specially marked ID passes are required to enter our classes, events and entertainment. Emily Morrison will contact you to complete STEP TWO of the booking process and assist you with reservations and any of your other travel needs (such as flights, transfers or travel insurance).
Your Investment for The Whole Connection Cruise Event: $2935*
Your Investment for the Cruise Component: Cabin prices currently start at $959 pp twin share.
Cabin prices are subject to availability on P&O Pacific Aria.
*Prices listed above are per person, in Australian Dollars.
What is included for the price for The Whole Connection cruise event?
- Our exclusive 7 Day Holistic Wellness Program which includes:
- Up to 9x Workshops EVERY SINGLE DAY!
- Cooking Classes/ Whole-Food Information/ Demonstrations
- Industry Experts giving Professional Presentations/ Lectures
- The Opportunity To Have One-On-One’s With Our Industry Professionals
- Daily Yoga/ Pilates
- Daily Meditation
- Exclusive Entertainment & Events
- Group Activities
- Exclusive Documentary Nights
- Holistic Welcome Pack to help you enjoy your time over the immersive 7 days.
- Q&A Panel where you can connect with a selection of our speakers!
Q. How does it work with the costs for the event and cabin?
A. The cost for The Whole Connection event, is $2935pp, excluding the cruise price. The event does not include the cost of the cruise itself. Cabin prices for the P&O Aria, currently start at $959 pp twin share, subject to availability.
Q. What's included in my P&O cabin price?*
*While we endeavor to be as updated as possible - please refer to the P&O Website for an up-to-date list of inclusions on the cruise price.
- Shipboard twin accommodations and ocean transportation
- Whole Food Meals and FULL Access to all P&O Restaurants
- Port charges
- FULL Access to all P&O Ship entertainment
- Ship amenities including: the gym, pools, and sports facilities - you can find a list of them here.
Q. What is not included in the booking fee and cruise price?
- Spa treatments and facilities,
- Salon services,
- Wine, liquor and other beverages (except the water or tea served with meals and the complimentary beverages served at our evening socials),
- Shore excursions offered by P&O Cruises,
- The cost of private consultations or treatments you may schedule with our health professionals.
Q. So what is my total investment?
A. For 7 days, for both the event and your twin share cabin, the cost is $557pp per day. That's an all inclusive price starting at $3894pp.
Booking The Whole Connection cruise event is a TWO STEP process:
STEP ONE: Secure your booking for The Whole Connection cruise event here: Book & Pay Now
STEP TWO: Upon completion of your booking for The Whole Connection event, Emily Morrison, the exclusive travel agent for The Whole Connection, will connect with you to book your cabin room. P&O Cabin prices on the Pacific Aria start at $959pp Twin Share. *Subject to change and dependant on room availability.
If you have any questions or want more information about our holistic wellness program, contact The Whole Connection directly at: