The Celebrity Solstice is Australia and New Zealand's highest rated cruise ship which boasts bringing an luxuriously intimate feel and more space to truly get away from it all. This ship is FULL of firsts (Lawn Club at sea and a Hot Glass Show) now adding to that the FIRST Australian cruise ship to offer a completely plant-based cruise event!
This is cruising like you've never seen it before...
Are you ready to take action and create your best you?
Click here to book your place!
Disconnect from your everyday life and drift away on the 5 Star Celebrity Solstice. Enjoy your time out and continue your health, fitness and wellness routine while on board. While learning from industry leaders in daily workshops with The Whole Connection; you're invited to indulge your mind, body and spirit with full access to the state-of-the-art fitness facilities on board. Designed to restore serenity and balance, there are also optional extras available for purchase at the Canyon Ranch SpaClub.
- Exceptional Service
- Luxurious Accomodations
- Completely Vegan Menu
*For TWC guests exclusively
- Twice Daily Turn Down Service
- 24hr Room Service
- Interactive Flat screen TV
- Private Safe
- Access to the Celebrity Solstice Events, Parties and Experiences on board
- Access to Celebrity Solstice state-of-the-art Fitness Facilities on board
- Access to the Celebrity Shows & Entertainment on board
- Access to the Live Music available on board
There are limited rooms available for The Whole Connection event.
To secure your place, book now!
South Pacific Cruise | October 2018
Day 1: Departs Sydney 5:00pm
Day 2: At Sea
Day 3: At Sea
Day 4: Noumea, New Caledonia
Day 5: Mystery Island, Vanuatu
Day 6: Isle Of Pines, New Caledonia
Day 7: Lifou, Loyalty Island
Day 8: At Sea
Day 9: At Sea
Ship Activities & Entertainment
FULL ACCESS TO ALL ACTIVITIES
- Swimming pools
- Access to the beautiful Adults-Only pool area
- Access to the ships SpaClub: where you can relax your muscles, relieve your tension and clear your mind. And we’re not just talking facials and massages… Reflexology, acupuncture, mens treatments and much more!
- State of the art Fitness Centre
- Lawn Club
- Access to a range of on board experiences and activities
- Access to bars, pubs and nightclubs... if you're keen for a dance or two
FULL ACCESS TO ALL SHIP ENTERTAINMENT
- Production shows
- Live music
- Outdoor "Lawn" Cinema
- Social nights
Q. Where can I get more information on The Whole Connection Cruise?
Please contact us directly on [email protected] or phone:
Q. How can I book a place on The Whole Connection Cruise?
Book and pay for The Whole Connection cruise event here.
Q. Is The Whole Connection event on the entire ship?
A. No, we are taking the whole connection event onto the Celebrity Solstice. The ship is a 2800 passenger vessel and TWC will be accessing private areas of the ship to host their events. We have limited spaces allocated to The Whole Connection event. Think of it as a Health & Wellness Conference... At sea!
Q. Will there be a separate menu for those attending The Whole Connection event?
A. YES! We are excited and proud to announce that we have a completely vegan menu for all of our TWC guests on board. Meals will be served within specific time-windows to allow this process to run with ease (both for the kitchens and us!). For this inaugural cruise it is important that you place your dietary requirements on your booking form so that we can submit requirements to Celebrity Solstice prior to sailing, to ensure all additional needs above "vegan" are met.
Q. Do they cater for celiacs, vegans, gluten free and any other requirements?
A. Yes, our managing director has tasted the food as a plant-based vegan, it was perfect... and delicious! You can check out photos of the food on our Facebook and Instagram pages.
Q. Do you have special rate for single share in the cabin?
A. We certainly do - check out our full price list here.
Q. I have someone wanting to come on the cruise with me that doesn't want to be a part of The Whole Connection event, but I do, can that person still share the cabin with me?
A. Of course! They will pay for their share of the cabin with you (with our exclusive travel agent, My Personal Travel Planner) and enjoy all that the Celebrity Solstice has to offer - but they will not have any access to The Whole Connection's exclusive events and meals. To make this booking, call or email ([email protected]
Q. If I book for The Whole Connection cruise event, will I still have access to all that the Celebrity Solstice offers?
A. Yes!!! You will have access to both The Whole Connection program and the Solstice's program and facilities for this particular cruise.
Q. Will there be future cruise events for The Whole Connection?
A. That is the plan, however, no confirmed dates have been set for the next cruise as we need to run the inaugural event first.
Q. I have never heard of a health and wellness cruise in Australia before... Is this the first time one has been created?
A. Yes, that is correct, this is the first of its kind for Australia that we are so excited to create!
Q. Is there a program to see for the event?
A. Yes, you can find the full program here.
Q. Is there any merchandise available for The Whole Connection?
A. We have organic cotton tee shirts and unisex polo shirts. These are available for purchase on the website!
Q. What is included for the price for The Whole Connection cruise event?
- Our exclusive 9 Day Holistic Wellness Program which includes:
- Wellness Workshops EVERY SINGLE DAY!
- Cooking Classes/ Whole-Food Information/ Demonstrations
- Industry Experts giving Professional Presentations/ Lectures
- The Opportunity To Have One-On-One’s With Our Industry Professionals
- Daily Yoga and Fitness Classes
- Meditation Workshops & Classes
- Exclusive Entertainment & Events
- Group Activities (including holistic art classes!)
- Exclusive Documentary Nights
- Holistic Welcome Pack to help you enjoy your time over the immersive 9 days, and take what yo've learned into your daily life after the cruise.
- Q&A Panel where you can connect with a selection of our speakers
Q. How does it work with the costs for the event and cabin?
A. The cost for The Whole Connection event, is a flat rate of $1600pp. The cost of rooms on the Celebrity Solstice start approx *$1850pp twinshare and go up from there depending on what cabin you desire for your stay. By calling our exclusive travel agents, they can walk you through the different rooms available if you require, otherwise, you can book and pay for your room and ticket here.
*Room prices are subject to change, please go to our booking site to see what rooms are currently available.
Q. What's included in my Celebrity Solstice cabin price?
- Shipboard twin accommodations and ocean transportation
- Whole Food Plant-Based Meals and FULL Access to all Restaurants (should you desire to not eat in the group or outside of set meal times)
- Port charges
- FULL Access to Celebrity Solstice Ship entertainment
- Ship amenities including: the gym and pools
Q. What is not included in the booking fee?
- Spa treatments and facilities,
- Salon services,
- Wine, liquor and other beverages (except the water or tea served with meals and the complimentary beverages served at our evening socials),
- Shore excursions offered by Celebrity Cruises,
- The cost of private consultations or treatments you may schedule with our health professionals.
Connect with us if you have any further questions about The Whole Connection cruise event - we are here to assist you!