The ship that everyone has been talking about - Pacific Aria - bringing an luxuriously intimate feel and more space to truly get away from it all. This is cruising like you've never seen it before...
Ready to take action and create your best you? Click here for more information on bookings.
Disconnect from your everyday life on Pacific Aria. Enjoy the fresh wholesome food options in P&O’s delicious food revolution, catch a movie at the Premium Cinema and soak up some sun with two climate controlled pool decks! You’ll find all of the luxuries of a hotel room like a comfy bed and fluffy white towels, flat screen TV, personally-controlled air conditioning and your own wardrobe.
- Private ensuite
- Air-conditioning with personal controls
- Flat screen TV
- Safety deposit box
- Hair dryer
- Bath and pool towels
To secure your place, book and pay now!
Pacific Islands Cruise | Departs September 2018
... The itinerary is on it's way!
Ship Activities & Entertainment
FULL ACCESS TO ALL ACTIVITIES
- Swimming pools
- Access to the beautiful Adults-Only area “Oasis” with hanging chairs and lush cushions cabanas
- Full access to the ship Spas: where you can relax your muscles, relieve your tension and clear your mind. And we’re not just talking facials and massages… Reflexology, acupuncture, mens treatments and much more!
- State of the art Fitness Centre
- Jogging track
- A range of dance classes
- Organised pool games
- Trivia and game shows
- Organised crew vs guest games
- Deck games, table tennis, deck chess, quotis, golf putting
- Cooking demonstrations
- Board games
FULL ACCESS TO ALL SHIP ENTERTAINMENT
- Production shows
- Guest entertainers and comedians
- Live music
- Social nights
- Big Screen (sports, recent release movies and more)
- Adults-only Sit Down Comedy Club
- Game shows
ACCESS TO ALL BARS, PUBS & NIGHTCLUBS... if you’re keen for a dance or two
Q. Where can I get more information on The Whole Connection Cruise?
Please contact us directly on email@example.com or phone:
Q. How can I book a place on The Whole Connection Cruise?
Booking is a TWO STEP process:
STEP ONE: Book and pay for The Whole Connection cruise event here.
STEP TWO: Emily Morrison, our exclusive travel agent, will be in contact with you to book your cabin room.
... Not ready to pay yet and want to register your interest?... Submit our registration form and we will get back to you within 48hrs of receiving!
Q. Is The Whole Connection event on the entire ship?
A. No, I am taking the whole connection event onto the P&O Aria. The Aria is a 1600 passenger vessel and I will be accessing private areas of the ship to host my event. We have limited spaces allocated to The Whole Connection event - think of it as a Health & Wellness Conference... At sea!
Q. How do I book?
A. Booking is a 2 step process. On The Whole Connection website, there is a booking tab. Click on the bookings tab and there will be the steps to follow to process your booking and payment for The Whole Connection event. When you have completed this step, You then need to have your cabin booked on the P&O Aria, we have an exclusive travel agent, Emily Morrison who will assist you with your cabin booking.
Q. Will there be a separate menu for those attending The Whole Connection event?
A. No, not for our first cruise, but that is the plan for future. For this inaugural cruise it is important that you place your dietary requirements on your booking form so that we can submit requirements to P&O to ensure all needs are met.
Q. Do they cater for celiacs, vegans, gluten free and any other requirements?
A. Yes, our managing director has tasted the food as a plant-based vegan, it was perfect... and delicious!
Q. Do you have special rate for single share in the cabin?
A. No, however, we will do our best to connect you with someone else wanting to share a cabin to share the cost!
Q. I have someone wanting to come on the cruise with me that doesn't want to be a part of The Whole Connection event, but I do, can that person still share the cabin with me?
A. Of course! They will pay for their share of the cabin with you (with our exclusive travel agent, Emily) and enjoy all that P&O has to offer - but they will not have access to The Whole Connection event.
Q. If I book for The Whole Connection cruise event, will I still have access to all that P&O offers?
A. Yes!!! You will have access to both The Whole Connection program and P&O's program and facilities for this particular cruise.
Q. Will there be future cruise events for The Whole Connection?
A. That is the plan, however, no confirmed dates have been set for the next cruise as we need to run the inaugural event first.
Q. I have never heard of a health and wellness cruise in Australia before... Is this the first time one has been created?
A. Yes, that is correct, this is the first of its kind for Australia that we are so excited to create!
Q. Is there a programme to see for the event?
A. Yes, it is currently being created - we will announce when it is available on the website.
Q. Is there any merchandise available for The Whole Connection?
A. We have organic cotton tee shirts and unisex polo shirts. These will be available for purchase on the website in the next week!
Q. What is included for the price for The Whole Connection cruise event?
- Our exclusive 7 Day Holistic Wellness Program which includes:
- Up to 9x Workshops EVERY SINGLE DAY!
- Cooking Classes/ Whole-Food Information/ Demonstrations
- Industry Experts giving Professional Presentations/ Lectures
- The Opportunity To Have One-On-One’s With Our Industry Professionals
- Daily Yoga/ Pilates
- Daily Meditation
- Exclusive Entertainment & Events
- Group Activities
- Exclusive Documentary Nights
- Holistic Welcome Pack to help you enjoy your time over the immersive 7 days.
- Q&A Panel where you can connect with a selection of our speakers
Q. How does it work with the costs for the event and cabin?
A. The cost for The Whole Connection event, is $2935pp. The cabin prices for the cabins on the P&O aria, currently start at $959 pp twin share, subject to availability. P&O have some specials currently running… so there are savings to be had!
Q. What's included in my P&O cabin price?
- Shipboard twin accommodations and ocean transportation
- Whole Food Meals and FULL Access to all P&O Restaurants
- Port charges
- FULL Access to all P&O Ship entertainment
- Ship amenities including: the gym, pools, and sports facilities - you can find a list of them here.
Q. What is not included in the booking fee?
- Spa treatments and facilities,
- Salon services,
- Wine, liquor and other beverages (except the water or tea served with meals and the complimentary beverages served at our evening socials),
- Shore excursions offered by P&O Cruises,
- The cost of private consultations or treatments you may schedule with our health professionals.
Q. So what is my total investment?
A. For 7 days, for both the event and your twin share cabin, the cost is $557pp per day. That's an all inclusive price of $3894pp.
Connect with us if you have any further questions - we are here to assist you!
Holistic Wellness Program is currently being designed! Coming Soon!!!