The Whole Connection asserts the moral right to be identified owner of all their work and all work produced at events, summits and seminars by The Whole Connection employees and any affiliated speakers/ presenters. All rights reserved in all media. No part of any publications may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form, or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without prior written permission from The Whole Connection. Contact Paige at: [email protected]
The information and resources made available by The Whole Connection are provided for general knowledge and reference purposes only and should not be used to replace the specialised training and professional judgement of a health care professional.
Downloadable PDF: booking terms and conditions Feb 2018
EVENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- While we have taken care to make sure the information on our websites are accurate, we reserve the right to make amendments without notification to delegates.
- We reserve the right to cancel the session/ event prior to the commencement date. On cancellation or postponement, the event fee will be refunded or credited to the rescheduled event.
- Session & Event program content is subject to change without notice. Please Note: We reserve the right to make any amendments we deem to be in the best interest of the event.
- By signing up to an event priority list and/or attending an event you may receive future communication from The Whole Connection. We respect your privacy and will never share your information with any unauthorised partners. You will be able to unsubscribe from our email list at any time.
- Attendees may be photographed and/or filmed while attending The Whole Connection events. The Whole Connection may use these photographs and/or footage in its marketing materials, or on its websites and social media platforms. We are mindful of being sensitive and non-intrusive with photography and filming.
- Audio and video recorders are not permitted. The Whole Connection reserves all multimedia rights.
- Some events will be filmed and audio recorded, these may be used by The Whole Connection without any payment or compensation being offered and without any request being made to the featured parties, as stated in all affiliate contracts given to all featured parties.
- Any information you share with the audience or speaker(s) during the event will be recorded and by participating you give your full permission for this to happen.
- Seating is general admission unless otherwise specified.
- Some events may not be appropriate for children under the age of 18, anyone suffering from epilepsy, clinical depression or any other nervous or psychiatric condition. Please contact us for more information on events at [email protected]
- Attendance at and participation in events is completely optional. The views and beliefs expressed at events by third parties are not shared by The Whole Connection.
- The Whole Connection disclaims all liability for any direct or indirect loss, damage or expense suffered in connection with such events.
- In no event will The Whole Connection or its employees, agents, suppliers, or contractors be liable for any loss, damage, cost, expense (including all legal costs) or liability of any kind or character (whether due to The Whole Connection’s negligence or otherwise), including without limitation any compensatory, incidental, direct, indirect, special, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of or damage to property, loss or denial of service, business interruption, claims of third parties or other losses of any kind or character, even if The Whole Connection has been advised of the possibility of such damages or losses, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of or access to its websites and events.
- The Whole Connection can accept no responsibility for any loss due to cancellation of any program or event.
- No Liability is accepted for losses or additional expenses due to delays or changes in travel services, sickness, weather, or any other cause.
HOW WE MAY COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may collect the following categories of personal information from you, depending on your interaction with us:
- Your name
- Your contact details, including email address, mailing address, post code and/or telephone number
- Details pertaining to any email you send us or web contact form you fill out via the websites, or the feedback you provide to us at one of our sessions/ events;
- Video footage and photographs of you if you attend one of our events; and
any other personal information you provide to us, including via email, social media, over the phone, when signing up to our newsletter list or to our event priority lists or at one of our events.
HOW WE MAY USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use your personal information to:
- Send you email newsletters and updates about upcoming session offerings/ events and to send you other information that we believe may be helpful and of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving this information at any time by following the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our emails
- Contact you regarding your participation in one of our events
- Process any orders you make through our website
- Respond to any email or enquiry you send to us or via our website
- Include photos and videos of our events on our Website
- Monitor, operate and maintain the Website and other services offered by us on the Website
- If you sign up for early event notification lists, you will receive future communication from the The Whole Connection. You may opt out of receiving this information at any time by following the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our emails.
WHEN WE MAY DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO OTHERS
We are not involved in the selling, trading or other unauthorised use of your personal information. We will not pass on your personal details to any other organisations unless it is necessary to perform our business functions or, in some circumstances, to our event partners (but only if we have specifically said that we might on the relevant event webpage or ticketing page). These third parties may be located overseas.
We may also disclose your personal information to comply with our legal obligations.
HOW WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We store any information you give us in electronic and sometimes hard copy form. We are mindful of making sure that it is securely stored, whether on our computers, on online servers or in physical premises that are secure. All of our online accounts are password protected and are only accessible by designated employees.
ACCESSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you would like to request access to, or correction of, your personal information we hold about you, please contact us by email to the address set out below.
If you have any questions about this policy or about the handling of your personal information, please contact us by email to [email protected]
We will respond to you as soon as we can. If you are not satisfied with our response, you can also contact the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner. We may update this policy from time to time. Any changes will be effective once posted to our Websites.